This tasty taco casserole is quick and easy to make. It’s a kid pleaser too! I have 2 sisters and 6 brothers. It’s hard to keep them all happy when it comes to meal time. Even my 4 year old brother (read: pickiest eater on the planet) gobbled this one up! Enjoy!
|Tasty Taco Casserole|| |
- 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 pkgs refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups shredded cheese, I like the Taco Cheese blends
- 1 Fresh tomato
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- sour cream (for topping)
- Guacamole (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef. Drain out the fat, then mix the seasoning mix, and the water in the pan.
- In a non-greased 9x13 inch pan, lay out the crescent rolls dough to form the crust.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the crust, then sprinkle the cheese over the meat.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares. Top with tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream and anything else you might enjoy on your tacos.